Along with our wines and SRD’s G&Ts, we had a special cocktail available on the day – Melon Blush. And it was such a hit that we’re sharing the recipe so you can enjoy them at home 🍹
This cocktail is so simple to make, you’ll have a drink in hand in no time.
MELON BLUSH – A WINE AND GIN COCKTAIL RECIPE
- 60mL Small Victories Pinot Gris
- 30mL Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers House Gin
- 60mL watermelon juice
- A dash of pacific tonic to top
- Add wine, gin and juice to a mixing glass with fresh ice
- Gently stir for 20 seconds
- Fine strain into tumbler with large cube of fresh ice
- Add a dash of pacific tonic to top and garnish with mint and cucumber (or a slice of watermelon if you like)
WHERE TO FIND THE INGREDIENTS
The recipes we will be sharing for wine and gin cocktails will include ingredients that won’t be too hard to source – we don’t want to send you on a scavenger hunt!
Seppeltsfield Rd Distillers House Gin is available at the Distillery in the Barossa, if you feel like a visit. You can also order online at shop.seppeltsfieldroaddistillers.com.au/ or use this fab tool to find your closest stockist.
SHARE YOUR COCKTAILS
If you make a Melon Blush at home, take a snap and tag us on Insta @smallvictorieswineco – we’d love to see your cocktail making small victories!
Jules and Bec